| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kinston, Nc in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly dry. Circa 115.6mm (4.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:34 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Kinston, Nc May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kinston, Nc, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kinston, Nc:
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 214 kms (133 miles) NW
- Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NW
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) NW
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) W
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) W
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 182.4 kms (113.3 miles) WSW
- Southport, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Conway, Sc, Usa - 144.1 kms (89.5 miles) SW
- Williamsburg, Va, Usa - 239.9 kms (149.1 miles) NNE
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 108.2 kms (67.3 miles) NNE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 42.8 kms (26.6 miles) N
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 224.8 kms (139.7 miles) E
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E
- Wilmington, North Carolina, Usa - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) S